STYLE EDIT: Best Wedding Guest Dresses for Summer
We’ve teamed up with top fashion site Lyst to bring you our must-have picks for the summer wedding season.
- Self-Portrait Blue Azaelea Lace Midi Dress This beautiful Self-Portrait lace dress in pastel blue is great for a summer wedding in the sun, the low cut back and softer hue would perfectly offset a golden tan.
- (FOR PREGNANCY) By Malene Birger Blue Draped Crepe Allianda Dress This midnight blue maternity dress is a great option if you’re expecting, with a heavy crepe fabric it will flatter in all the right places and the sweeping floor length will hide any swelling ankles from view.
- Antonio Marras White Crepe Jacquard Red And Cotton Dress The more structured look of this Antonio Marras dress would work well for a City wedding, the nipped in waist and pleated skirt gives it a feminine ‘50’s feel.
- Ghost Isabelle Dress Whisper Blue If you’re looking to cover up in church, this high neckline and long sleeved Ghost dress will do the trick, in pretty pastel blue with lace detail the drop waist has a ‘20’s vibe to it.
- Paul Smith Beige Women’s Chartreuse ‘pop Graphic’ Print Crêpe Dress If the sun’s going to be beating down, opt for looser fitting silhouettes so your skin still has room to breathe. This Paul Smith dress would work well teamed with both strappy sandals or flats.
- Dorothee Schumacher Green Flirty Movement Dress 1/2 The beauty of this dress is in its simplicity, take a steer from one of this season’s biggest trends and accessorise with statement, chandelier earrings for maximum impact.
Lyst partners with over 12,000 brands, from Burberry and Chloe to Finery London and J Brand, so you can shop everything from designer to high street in one go.
Creating pin boards of pieces you love and following your favourite brands to see the latest looks, whilst receiving stock and sale alerts, the site offers you a one-stop shop for all things fashion. It also curates what you see depending on your preferences, giving you your own personal edit of the latest items.
With every piece you’d like to purchase (where applicable) you’re given an option of retailers to buy from, offering the best price and value out on the market.
DISCLAIMER: This post is an advertorial.