10 Things Every Woman Needs In Her Car
No woman should ever be caught packing light, however when space restricts tough decisions are required to be made. To make your life easier we’ve put together a list of 10 essential items that every woman needs to have in her car
1. Umbrella: because you live in the UK and your hair is not worth the risk!
2. Pair of fancy flats: you can never have too many spare shoes and flats are great for driving in.
3. Mobile phone charger: everyone knows it’s a nightmare when your phone reaches 10% battery .
4. Spare jeans and top: handy if you spill something on your outfit and need a quick fix change of clothes.
5. Reusable shopping bags: because you’re not only environmentally friendly but also stylish.
6. Sunglasses and hat: hungover, bad hair day or merely tired? Sunglasses and a hat are your must-have items.
7. Emergency first aid kit: potentially life-saving items are always good to have in case of emergency. If nothing else, you can use the plasters to cover the blisters you’ll get from breaking in that new pair of shoes.
8. Emergency breakdown card: essential if your car decides to give up on you halfway through the journey.
9. Beauty essentials kit: for the obligatory make-up touch-ups on route.
10. Yoga mat: you never know if you pass an amazing green park or hill which just puts you into the yoga mood. Imagine having the opportunity to just get out sit down and breathe it out. Namaste!
DISCLAIMER: This post is an advertorial.