Gift Ideas For the Modern Gent
With Christmas just around the corner, FashionBite has partnered with Jules B to pull together some list minute gift ideas for the modern gent. Looking for something sharp and timeless, without seeming stuffy? Here are the top picks:
1. A Gant herringbone blazer, £319.99, will bring a nod of sophistication to any man’s wardrobe. This classic design features notched lapels and four-button cuffs, as well as a distinctive and elegant herringbone finish.
2. These tartan Barbour pocket squares, £19.99, will add character and personality to a suit whilst giving you an air of the country gent-about-town.
3. A money print wallet by Vivienne Westwood, £94.99, is a great gift for any man who enjoys quirky and avant-garde design. Crafted in Italy with genuine leather and silk, it also features the trademark orb emblem.
4. These Paul Smith stitch signature cufflinks, £79.99, will be a classy addition to any suit, looking great with blue finish.
5. This Hugo Boss green melkin holdall bag, £229.99, is a great gift for a frequent traveller. The perfect size for a weekend trip, this holdall is constructed from premium, durable materials and exudes effortless style.
6. A quintessential stocking filler, these numbered socks from Hackett, £49.99, will bring an extra splash of style to any man’s wardrobe. Made from a premium cotton blend and featuring a ribbed stitch, these socks are as comfortable as they are quirky.
7. Bring the signature Vivienne Westwood style to a modern gent’s wardrobe this Christmas with this one button orb shirt, £179.99. Crafted from a premium cotton blend and featuring a distinctive pointed collar alongside the iconic orb embroidery, this is the perfect gift for a man who loves to dress with style.
8. The brogue is a timeless shoe, and this pair from Cheaney and Sons, £324.99, truly is a cut above the rest. Crafted from hand-finished grain calf leather, these brogues feature a classic medallion toecap and hand-stitched detailing, and will keep any man looking stylish.