Brits Top Style Polls At The BFA’s
Tonight’s British Fashion Awards were a heady affair of fashion, glamour and out and out decadence, as the great and good of the fashion world stepped out in their well-heeled masses to celebrate the industry’s finest.
The Brits were on top style form, with our favourite looks coming from none other than Kate Moss, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley (Antonio Berardi), Alexa Chung (Stella McCartney) and Sienna Miller (Burberry), pictured with partner Tom Sturridge.
Harry Styles also caused a huge stir by making an appearance and scooping the British Style Award, voted for by the public, and handed to him by previous winner and pal Alexa Chung.
A FULL LIST OF THE WINNER’S…
* Womenswear Designer of the Year – Christopher Kane *
- Menswear Designer of the Year – Burberry
- International Designer of the Year – Miuccia Prada for Prada
- Designer Brand of the Year – Burberry
- Accessory Designer of the Year – Nicholas Kirkwood
- Emerging Womenswear Designer – Simone Rocha
- Emerging Menswear Designer – Agi & Sam
- New Establishment Designer – JW Anderson
- Model of the Year – Edie Campbell
- Red Carpet Award – Erdem
- Isabella Blow Award for Fashion Creator – Lady Amanda Harlech
- British Style Award brought to you by Vodafone (voted by the public) – Harry Styles
- Special Recognition Award – Kate Moss
- Special Recognition Award – Suzy Menkes
- Outstanding Achievement in Fashion – Terry and Tricia Jones, founders of i-D