5 Festival Style Essentials
As festival season gets into full swing and the sun (finally) makes an appearance, we bring you our five festival style essentials for the season ahead..
1. Sunglasses are a festival must-have and whether it’s to stave off the sunshine beating down or that god awful hangover, you’re never far without them. Wildfox is a vintage-inspired LA label and these Starstruck sunnies from ASOS, £202, are the embodiment of laid-back, cool, fun. You’ll just have to try not to lose them!
2. This Levi’s X Liberty bustier top, £90, is based on an original design/print from the ‘70’s. A collaboration between the two iconic brands, with a relaxed hippy vibe, it’s a great piece to take you from day to night.
3. Rock out the double denim look with some cut-off shorts. Rag and Bone have a great selection, but these River Island versions are a fraction of the price at £35.
4. This Gant khaki jacket, £165 is the perfect piece to throw on as the sun goes down. The colour goes with everything and it can take a bit of mud and beer splatter without staining too much. It’s also unlined, so will roll-up and pop in your bag.
5. Make like Kate Bosworth and pick-up a pair of Topshop Chelsea boots, £65. Looking cute with denim shorts or a tea-dress – they’ll also protect your toes from the inevitable downpours.
Emily @FashionBite xx