Mother’s Day Gift Ideas!
1. Afternoon Tea Hamper, Scottish Hampers, £72.37 (above) Prosecco to get the party started, a delicious selection of cakes, chocolate and biscuits followed by Thomsons flame roasted coffee and Brewhaha tea. All you need for the perfect day with your Mum!
2. Elemis Pamper Day For 2 At Harvey Nichols, £100 (worth £150) Elemis has teamed up with Harvey Nichols to offer a luxurious pamper day for two at Harvey Nichols (the perfect way to treat both you and your Mum!) It includes an Elemis facial each, a complimentary gift from Elemis for your Mum and a 3 course lunch for two at the Season restaurant. Offer available for a limited time only. Call the Elemis counter on 020 7201 8584 to book.
2. Inner Strength Bath & Shower Oil, Aromatherapy Associates, £39 for 500ml During her lowest ebb amidst treatment for cancer, Aromatherapy Associates Co-Founder Geraldine Howard looked to her oils. She formulated a powerful combination of clary sage, frankincense, cardamom and rosemary to fortify strength and promote healing. Gorgeous!
3. Sewing Kit Biscuit Tin, Biscuiteers, £38.50 You know you love getting your Mums to darn your jumpers and replace the odd button, so how about treating her to all the threads, needles and bobbins she needs?
4. Diptyque Paris Candle, £42 This stunning Rose Duet candle takes you on a journey of garden delights, from delicate roses to the elegance of the English garden – the perfect floral scent sensation!
5. Ashleigh & Burwood Reed Diffuser, £13.50 NEW for Spring, Ashleigh & Burwood have launched four fabulous reed room diffusers with gorgeous fragrances. This White Musk & Lotus Blossom would make a great gift for the house-proud Mum.