Christmas Gifts For Gadget Geeks
Gifts for the gadget geek in your life!
Total technophobe? Have no fear, FashionBite has put together a handy edit of the coolest gadgets on the market. Bag a bargain for your boyfriend, your brother or your bessie with our handy edit of the latest tech available – we’ve covered items for every budget, ranging from just £3.99 to £394.99.
There are serious brownie points to be earned if you can get Santa to put one (or more!) of these beauties under the tree. The Samsung-products work particularly well together – if you’ve been saving the pennies, we’d recommend splashing out on both…
1. NOOK Simple Touch-GlowLight-E-Reader, £99. John Lewis. Great for reading in the dark and light, this is a thoughtful gift for those who love to travel. Great for plane journeys when it’s time for lights out!
2. Tech Touch Gloves, £3.99. Hate taking your gloves off to use your phone? Tech-Touch-Gloves are a brilliant solution – and they work perfectly with our favourite products in this gift guide, the Samsung-tab and camera.
3. X-Mi X Mini II Laptop Speaker, £17.99. Brilliant for students, this lightweight speaker offers 11 hours of continuous playback from one charge. USB charging cable included! Again, great for playing music from the Samsung-tab in the park or at a party.
4. Lego Brick Alarm Clock, £19.95. Know someone who’s a big kid at heart? They’re sure to love this lego-brick-alarm-clock, with a backlight for viewing the time at night.
5. Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Wi-Fi 16GB, £317, Carphone Warehouse. A great gift for creative types – this is our favourite product by far. The Galaxy Note’s S Pen Stylus works like a pen on paper, and allows for accurate drawings and sketches to be made on Adobe Photoshop. Users can transform images and photos taken using the integrated 5MP-camera, then upload them instantly. Multi-screen technology means you can even watch videos while checking your emails or browsing the web, taking multitasking to a whole new level. Step-by-step tutorials and picture galleries provide all the help and inspiration you need to make the most of this product – and trust us, you’ll never want to stop!
6. GoPro-HD-Hero2, £229.99. Lovers of extreme sports will be thrilled with a GoPro-camera – the best technology for filming action videos. The beauty of this camera is that it can be mounted on anything, breaking the boundaries of traditional filming.
7. Samsung-Galaxy-Camera, £394.99, Carphone Warehouse. For the social butterfly! Got a friend who’s obsessed with Facebook? They need this camera, designed to allow users to share beautiful quality snaps with friends through social media channels instantly. Cue the social revolution…
8. Syma-RC-Helicopter, £34.99. Every boy needs a silly stocking filler, and we think this helicopter does the job. Easy to fly and built to withstand crashes, this toy is begging to be played with.
Amy @ FashionBite xx
Browse all our CHRISTMAS GIFT GUIDES>>